October 7, 2013

Pilot

Since the beginning of time, there has been two ultimate opposite bodies, desperately trying to make the other one obsolete, or simply destroying its contemporary. One of them sees the path of reason, the path of logic, the path of rationalism. Science. The other one, and apparently the older one, follows and shows the path of divinity, the path of illumination, the path of spirituality. God. This opposition has also led to violence, in the form of riots and wars since ages. But the irony is that the questions which religion answers through divine reasons, are answered by science through simple logic and reasoning; and those concepts Science fails to understand, are the ones Religion defines by their language of God.

To be sure what we are actually talking about, I would want to tell you that there is a significant difference between God and His religion. And perhaps that’s where the difference starts. It’s not His religion, it’s ours. Science was a strange and a very complex language in its youth. So, to simplify its meaning and making common man easily understand some important concepts of life, Religion was adopted. People all over the world follow many different religions, and I respect them all. I would be focusing my talks to Hinduism and Christianity, as I have been into both of them quite deeply.


But, before actually starting our tour, I would like to show you the difference in the meaning of religion in the minds of different people. People usually take religion as the language of God. But, it is just like saying Science is the language of extraterrestrial organisms, or, in simple words, aliens! If we look into any religion closely, it is clear that religion was not made to enforce the word of God, but God was made to enforce the word of religion. And me, I am not against any religion, community or sect. I respect every religion, I just don’t get their ways.


Many people look at me as an atheist, talking against God, not believing in Him. But I see myself as just speaking the language of logic and simple reasoning. And as Ernest Hemingway said, “All thinking men are atheists”.


As you will see this is a long highway towards ‘enlightenment’ or ‘learning’ or whatever it means, I would like to end this post about now. Every post will reveal surprising, shocking, and obvious but unnoticed truths. I hope you enjoy reading this…!

2 comments:

  1. I am left speechless. Well written mushy. :')
    I'll be up to day with all your posts.

    ReplyDelete